- This mock test will be conducted around 1.5 months before your exam. Exact date will be mailed to the students.
- These tests are primarily drafted by slightly tweaking ICAI’s past year exam papers to increase the difficulty level so that you are better prepared for the exams.
- Since the syllabus of CA Final Direct Taxation subject is the same in both old and new course, the tests can be given by both the students.
- This is a full 100 marker mock test which will encompass provisions from the entire syllabus.
- The process of taking this mock test will be as follows:-
A) Step 1:- Student is mailed the question paper.
B) Step 2:- Student attempts the mock test within allotted time of 3 hours.
C) Step 3:- Student informs us over email/whatsapp that they have attempted the paper and now need the marking scheme
D) Step 4:- We send them the Marking Scheme PDF along with a detailed video of Sahil sir in which he explains how point based marking scheme works in CA Exam of Taxation
E) Step 5:- Student uses the resources given in Step 4 to evaluate the answers and in case of any doubt, talk to Sahil sir directly over Whatsapp and get their queries resolved.
In case you have any other queries, feel free to send a whatsapp/telegram message to 8929-737672.