Note:- This includes the latest batches for May’24 & Nov’24 Attempts as per New Syllabus of CA Course. CA Final DT Batch will start in Dec’23 and will take roughly 1-1.5 months to complete. CA Final IDT Batch will start in Jan’23 and will take roughly 1-1.5 months to complete.
- Basic details about the batch:–
- These are CA Final Paper 4 & 5, i.e. Direct Taxation & Indirect Taxation classes (New Course).
- The batch covers all latest amendments for May’24 & Nov’24 CA Final Direct Taxation & Indirect Taxation papers.
- In these classes, whole subjects, i.e. “Direct Taxation + International Taxation” & “GST + Customs Duty + FTP” will be covered.
- Both subjects will take roughly 160-200 hours for completion in totality.
- A mix of Hindi & English will be used in these classes.
What is the difference in Fast Track Batch vis-à-vis the Regular Batch
- In a Regular Batch, we spend a lot of time in understanding the Logic/Intention behind the law so that you do not have to mug up most of the concepts and can also apply the law practically after passing the exams. However, none of that is going to happen in a Fasttrack batch since students who take this batch don’t have that much time to spare.
- We will study strictly on the basis of ABC Analysis based on Past Year’s Exams. You will be told what is important and what is not which in turn will help you crack exams with highest marks in shortest possible time. As a result, this batch will get completed in around 160-200 Hours while the Regular Batch takes around 500-600 Hours.
How are our classes different from every other taxation class available in the Industry?
- It is very common in the education sector for teachers to engage in push-marketing activities like advertising ranks of students; bringing discounts/promo codes around festivals; doing ipad/laptop giveaways etc.
- Due to the sheer quality of our lectures in terms of practical exposure of taxation that all our students get, we have never had to market the ranks and other achievements of our students for commercial benefit nor do we intend to engage ourselves in any of the above-mentioned marketing gimmicks ever. This is precisely the reason why you will never find us asking for roll numbers/marksheets/photos etc. from any of our students.
- To truly experience our approach towards education, we would highly encourage you to watch some demo lectures of ours and see for yourself why students/professionals/tax officers etc. choose to have Sahil Sir as their teacher in their journey of becoming a Tax Practitioner.
How will you be taught in this specific course?
- You will start studying every chapter from the classes along with our Taxation Capsules.
- For each topic, we will do an ABC Analysis before reading the concept. After having done the ABC Analysis, we will go through a basic understanding of all Category A Topics.
- Along with basic understanding, you will be given learning techniques for various important topics.
- For practice of Questions, we will cover hundreds of questions from ICAI’s resources.
- While practicing questions, you will be given certain Formats for each chapter which will help you crack questions of that specific chapter and almost eliminate the chances of error in exam.
- You will also be given Presentation Tips which will help your answer sheet look more legible and improve your chances of scoring high.
- You will be taught a 1/4th Revision Rule to revise everything quickly in the shortest possible duration.
- After completing a chapter, you will receive Video & Audio Revision Clips that you will use to learn everything along with the classes.
- After having learned everything in the chapter, you will be provided with MCQ Tests to check your preparation of that chapter.
- After completing the entire syllabus like this, you will receive 1 complimentary 100 marker Mock Test of entire syllabus. To help you check this mock test and determine your score, Sahil sir will provide you with a detailed marking scheme PDF and will also explain through a video how examiners give marks point-wise. This entire exercise will help you understand areas of improvement eventually allowing you to ace your exam.
- If you opt for it, you will be allocated a group of study buddies who have joined the same batch as you and you can communicate with them to help each other throughout your CA Journey.
- For doubt resolution, the phone number of student will be saved in Sir’s personal phone to prioritise resolving your queries over Whatsapp/Telegram. Doing this has helped us become the only organisation in this industry that boasts a 100% doubt resolution rate thereby ensuring the not even a single doubt of our students remains unanswered.
- Any amendments which are introduced by ICAI in syllabus from time-to-time will be taught to the students for free.
What all will you receive?
- You’ll receive our Colored Set of Books for “Direct Taxation + International Taxation” and also for “GST + Customs + FTP”.
- You will receive the ordered Classes through the mode that you have opted for.
Technical Details about the batch:-
- These classes can be played on a windows desktop/laptop or an android smartphone.
- You can watch each lecture 3 times and these classes can be watched upto 1 year from the date of activation.
- Post-purchase, you will receive the class activation key on your mail id.
Can you pay in Cash?
- To place your order, you can add these classes to cart on the website itself and make payment electronically using the modes available on website like UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking etc. Please note that Cash mode isn’t available on our website.
- However, if you wish to pay in Cash, you can do the same by depositing the money in any Branch of Kotak Bank or HDFC Bank located anywhere in India. To enquire about our Account Details for depositing the money, you can drop a mail on email@example.com or drop a WhatsApp on 8929737672 and someone from our team will assist you in placing the order.
For any further query, you can send a whatsapp/telegram message on 8929-737672.